Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs. Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
version 3.0.40 ( updated 4-4-17 )
- Added support for new WooCommerce 3.0 galleries and zoom effects on product pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted spacing to remain on the page after closing a settings modal using the ESC hotkey in the Visual Builder when the modal was snapped to the side of the page.
- Fixed typo in the shop module settings modal.
- Fixed a typo in the testimonial module settings that caused an unwanted comma to appear in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused design setting changes to shop modules made in the Visual Builder to apply to all shop modules on the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after having saved the page while the Inline Editor was currently editing a piece of text that contained a third party shortcode.
- Fixed a bug that caused quotes within module content to be replaced with HTML entities on the front end when used within global modules.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after leaving a page that contained certain types of global rows and sections.