Woffice is a feature rich, powerful Multipurpose Intranet WordPress theme.
All is wrapped with an easy-to-customize design inspired by Google’s Material Design, giving it a beautifully modern feel and easy to navigate User Interface. Woffice is fully adaptable to a wide range of applications including Business & Government Intranets / Extranets, School Networks or any Community Network and Associations/Charities.
If you need a sure way to get started quickly and easily on your next awesome project, Woffice is what you need. Using the best CMS and its advantages to make you build something different.Easily.
- (NEW) Revolution Slider option within the login page (left side)
- (NEW) Added Meta Capabilities to wiki posts (now is possible change them by User Role Editor)
- (NEW) Now is possible use User Role Editor to manage the frontend permissions of wikies and posts
- (NEW) Buddypress Memebers auto complete on message compose
- (IMPROVED) Posts/wikies/projects deleted by frontend are now trashed rather than deleted
- (IMPROVED) Splitted the permission option in "Who can create post" and "Who can edit post"
- (IMPROVED) Checkbox "everyone can edit" in in blog and wiki posts now is true by default
- (IMPROVED) Created the tb "Permissions" in the theme settings and sorted all tabs
- (IMPROVED) Added masonry layout to posts category and posts archive pages
- (IMPROVED) Style of some widgets in the footer
- (IMPROVED) Added the standard WordPress email in the members meta info
- (FIXED) Now is possible to attach iamges when a post is created by frontend
- (FIXED) Buddypress widget "Members" messed up on load
- (FIXED) Option "Sidebar on Blog pages ?" now works also using the blog template
- (FIXED) BBpress search's result in the header part
- (FIXED) Project task multiple delete and emails
- (FIXED) Hided project pagination during the project creation process
- (UPDATED) EventON to 2.4.0