WordPress Dynamic Table lets you import tables from a various of sources like Excel, ODT, CVS, XML and MySQL queries.
Fully compatible with LayersWP.
Import tables from Excel, ODT, CVS, XML files and MySQL queries and publish them in the front-end in responsive mode. You can choose how to sort table , enable or disable columns, add charts for each Table, set width and rearrange their order.
Tables can be displayed using shortcodes or widgets while you can set which columns can be visible for Mobile and Tablets when Responsive mode is enabled.
- Fixed: Post type actions not showing on other custom post types
- Fixed: Long integers not working in CSV mode
- New: Added filter 'wpdt_cell_data' to manipulate cell data before being displayed
- New: Sorting option "none" for better sorting experience
- New: Option to set the minimum number of rows before the pagination is displayed