With TapTap, we set out to create an easy-to-customize mobile-first WordPress menu plugin that would be versatile enough to be used on literally any site. Be it a creative’s portfolio or a corporate site, mixing and matching fonts, font sizes, icons, letter spacing, colors, backgrounds, positioning, alignments etc. allow you to quickly create a menu that’s uniquely yours.
UPDATE 2.1 (October 02, 2015)
- added widget location (with customizable options+colors, text widget accepts shortcodes)
- added option to turn heading image into a link (+option to open in new window/tab)
- added option to display header and search when menu is open (by default they get hidden behind the full-screen menu)
- added option to change menu contents' top distance
- updated icon set to latest version