RSS AutoPilot is a WordPress plugin capable of downloading Atom and RSS feeds and creating posts in WordPress using either summary provided by feed or grabbing content directly from a website using unique Content Extractor feature that allows you to manually pick content or automatically detect it. This feature moves feed content parsing to the next level.
Version 1.4.0 – Jan 10, 2016
- NEW: Set custom featured image for each feed
- NEW: Automatic links removal option
- NEW: WordPress "More" tag is now supported
- NEW: WordPress Exerpt features is now fully supported and configurable
- IMPROVED: Updated user interface
- IMPROVED: A couple of fixed issues and minor improvements