Live Composer is a front-end WordPress page builder plugin with 30+ modules ( and more to come ) packed with functionality and styling options that allow countless variations to be made easily and without any coding.
1.2.2 ( May 27th, 2015 )
- Thumbnail Module - Now available for pages as well
- Colorpicker options will now display the last 12 colors you used, making it easier to reuse colors ( so you don't have to copy/paste color codes )
- Comment Form - Option to change the text strings ( "Leave Comment", "Name", "Email"... ). By default they're empty and fall back to localized text strings, for backwards compatibility.
- Content Module - H1 font size and line height options for tablet and phones
- Navigation Module - Align and margin top options added for tablet and phone.
- Social Module - Margin top option added
- For Devs: "dslc_content_width" filter added to change the LC's content width. When filtering return a full CSS value ( like 1200px ), not just a number.
- For Devs: "dslc_row_class" filter added to define additional classes for the rows ( .dslc-modules-section ). Example usage: pastie.org/10207408
- For Devs: The "Post Options Framework" now has a "date" option type available.