Live Composer is a front-end WordPress page builder plugin with 30+ modules ( and more to come ) packed with functionality and styling options that allow countless variations to be made easily and without any coding.
1.2.1 ( April 29th, 2015 )
= Improvements =
- Rows - Decreased the amount of inline CSS on rows. Inline CSS will be added only for non-default option values.
- Rows - Option to choose on which devices a row is visible/hidden ( desktop, tablet, phone )
- Content Module - Options for horizontal and vertical padding added for all the headings
- Image Module - Option to manually set the URL of the image
- The "activate editor" button will no longer show when website viewed via WordPress Customize feature.
- For devs. The body element now has 2 additional classes. When the page has LC content it gets "dslc-page-has-content" and when the page has header or footer powered by LC it gets "dslc-page-has-hf" )
- For devs. Checkbox option type now available for rows.