Live Composer is a front-end WordPress page builder plugin with 30+ modules ( and more to come ) packed with functionality and styling options that allow countless variations to be made easily and without any coding.
1.1.9 ( March 21st, 2015 )
= Improvement =
- A new easier to use text align options ( no longer a "select" element )
- When styling changed on a module with a preset the modules with that preset on that page will reload and apply the new style ( page refresh no longer needed )
- Option to choose numeric options ( WP admin > Live Composer > Other ) to be a regular input instead of a slider ( allowing values bigger than the ones with slider )
- Navigation module now changes to a "hamburger" menu on tablets and phones. If responsivness set to disabled it will remain a regular menu.
- All the custom post types ( projects, galleries... ) now support comments ( comments and comment form module )
- Staff Module - Font style option added ( normal, italic )
= Bugs =
- Issue with styling of the "Edit Content" influenced by the chosen font for "Content"
- Issue with responsive preview width when other theme/plugin calls windows resize trigger on ajax complete
- Issue with small height of the "Text" version of the WYSIWYG editor
- Navigation Module - Hover border color not working