We all love WordPress, but in most cases we prefer to hide the fact that we are using a blogging platform for our entire business. From other side every day a couple of new security bugs found in plugins, themes and WordPress itself. This is natural for a popular software but are we safe? Can all plugin authors be notified timely about bugs? Are all of them responsible for security problems they generated? or Can we update our themes and plugins everyday? Hide My WP v4.51.1 created to help us. It not only boosts our security but it also allows us to have more beautiful URLs and permalinks!
4.51 (and 4.51.1) – 07/10/2015
- Improved: Replace rules limitation has been increased to 30
- Improved: Better cover for wordpress
- Fixed: 500 error in old versions of Apache
- Fixed: A bug which prevents replace rules to be restored by undo button
- Fixed: Fatal error in older PHP versions
- Several small but helpful bug fixes (4.51.1)