The Divi Builder gives you the freedom to explore new and exciting layout possibilities. Create stunning landing pages that capture your visitors, and build story-driven blog posts that capture your visitor’s imagination. With Divi, you have 3 section types, 20 row types, and over 40 content modules in your toolbox. In addition, the builder allows you to fully customize each element using the Divi Builder’s advanced design settings.
version 2.0.3 ( updated 4-4-17 )
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted spacing to remain on the page after closing a settings modal using the ESC hotkey in the Visual Builder when the modal was snapped to the side of the page.
- Fixed typo in the shop module settings modal.
- Fixed a typo in the testimonial module settings that caused an unwanted comma to appear in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused design setting changes to shop modules made in the Visual Builder to apply to all shop modules on the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after having saved the page while the Inline Editor was currently editing a piece of text that contained a third party shortcode.
- Fixed a bug that caused quotes within module content to be replaced with HTML entities on the front end when used within global modules.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted save warning to appear after leaving a page that contained certain types of global rows and sections.