Powerful File Hosting Script. A ready-made file hosting website.
Mobile, Tablet, Desktop:
Full support for mobile, tablet and desktop access using our included 'Flow' theme. Even the admin area is responsive for mobile.
Large File Uploads:
Multiple file uploader using the very latest HTML5 technology, no Flash here! Full support for large files via chunked uploading.
Make money selling premium upgrades on your own file upload site. Written in PHP, it comes with the full source code.
v4.0.1 - Cron manager, Minor UI Tweaks and Bug Fixes - 6th January 2015
- Added Google Analytics tracking code option in admin, site settings.
- Background task manager and log viewer in admin area to aid with the configuration of cron tasks.
- Allowed for remote file server uploads for admin when in maintenance mode.
- The ability to drag & drop anywhere in the file manager to prompt an upload to the current folder.
- Flow theme file manager retains current page on file delete.
- Flow theme file manager added ctrl-a shortcut to select all files.
- Added check for mcrypt on installation process.
- Support for xAccelRedirect when using multiple mounted drives on the same file server.
- Fixed responsive download table being cut off on smaller screen sizes.
- Fixed possible storage issue on remote file servers when using relative paths.
- Fixed possible cross site session issue with remote upload.
- Fixed drag and drop sometimes not working correctly in Flow theme.
- Fixed password validation when min and max password length requirement the same.
- Fixed issue with skipping video when using Apache XSendFile.
- Better resizing of file listing in the file manager within the Flow template, list view.
- Storage of server doc roots in the database to fix some cross file server delete issues.
- Fixed issue with recipient email used on 'send via email' template rather than senders email.
- Fixed support for unlimited storage override by user. (when set to zero)
- Fix to show username in forgot password email.
- Fix to allow cross site file removal via abuse reports pages.
- Fix to file move paths for local and direct server storage.
- Fixed formatting of html & forum embed code when using RTL.
- Responsive pie charts in file stats pages.
- Fixed issue with zip file creation when using 'direct' server storage.
- Removed check for CLI mode on cron scripts. Not all servers provide the same interface name when in using CLI.
- Improved Nginx rewrite rules.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.