Cloudable enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
21st January 2016 – v1.1
- Added watermarking of images by folder option. Upload a png watermark, set the position and padding. This can then be enabled by folder. Use this to share 'proof' copies of images to customers without giving the user full access to the image.
- Added an option to hide or show the download button when sharing folders.
- Automatic language translations via Google Translate API. Translate the entire site content to another language by clicking a button. Note: Requires a Google API key.
- Added admin, theme settings option to add custom CSS code. This is kept between upgrades of the code.
- Added admin, theme settings option to set the logo on the publicly shared pages.
- Support for previewing animated gifs.
- Added 'download all images' as zip file option when folder is shared.
- Fix to hide OG image if file is set as private or requires a password.
- Reduced the maximum size of portrait images when previewing, better fit for common screen resolutions.
- Improved UI layout on mobile preview of images.
- Other minor updates and improvements.
NOTE: There is database changes in this release. See \install\resources\upgrade_sql_statements\v1.0 - v1.1.sql