BeMusic allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
- Improved SEO and fixed a few issues with artist and album pages.
- Added an option in settings page to disable curl certificate verification to solve some issues with third party APIs.
- Mobile devices will now use default browser scrollbar for improved scrolling performance.
- Fixed an issue with small video player starting in fullscreen sometimes on iOS.
- Fixed an issue where artist images from spotify would be blurry sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where albums with slash in their name would not work properly sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where custom folders created in BeMusic directory were causing issues with settings page sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where custom playlist image was not shown correctly when sharing playlist.
- Fixed an issue with artist biography always being fetched in english even if other language was specified.
- Fixed an issue with admin not being able to create users if email confirmation is enabled in settings page.